red onion, sliced
1 clove garlic, chopped
sweet peas, a handful
dried mushrooms, soaked and sliced
chicken breast, sliced and seasoned with soya sauce and pepper
corn flour and water mixture
1) Warm up wok and add a little vegetable oil
2) Add garlic and onions when oil is warm. Fry until fragrant.
3) Add mushrooms and chicken. Season with some soya sauce and pepper.
4) Add water and bring to a boil, then add 1 piece (for 1 person) of the dried claypot noodles.
5) When noodles have softened, lower the fire and add in sweet peas
6) Add corn flour and water mixture while stirring to thicken the gravy. Enjoy while hot!