|Fried broccoli and cauliflower|
Vegetarian oyster sauce (mushroom based)
Light soya sauce
- Cut chicken breast into bite-sized cubes and season with light soya sauce, black pepper and a little corn flour. Set aside while you prepare the other ingredients. Marinate for longer if you have the time.
- Mince garlic. Wash and cut up broccoli, cauliflower and carrot
- Heat up frying pan with a little oil. On low heat, fry the garlic until fragrant and slightly golden brown.
- Add in chicken to cook for a while.
- Add in broccoli, cauliflower and carrot.
- Add vegetarian oyster sauce and a little water, stirring to mix all ingredients in the pan.
- Cover pan and bring up to high heat and let cook for a few minutes or until vegetables are cooked but not overly soft.
- Uncover the pan and give it a final stir before dishing out onto a plate.