Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Steamed Egg with Minced Pork

Steamed egg with minced pork
This is a dish that screams: "Home-cooked comfort food!!!"  Simple, unpretentious, nutritious food that reminds me of Mummy dearest.

Ingredients:
Eggs, beaten
Minced pork
Light soya sauce
white pepper


  1. Mix eggs and minced pork together in a shallow plate.  Mix in some light soya sauce and pepper to taste and spread it out evenly.
  2. Steam for about 5-10 minutes or until meat is fully cooked.  Best eaten warm with rice or porridge.
Now, isn't this super simple??

2 comments:

  1. Add a salted egg!!! I think is the go to dish when u are super busy, but if you wany it super smooth then watch over it like a hawk!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Big One finds salted egg yolks sandy...... anyway, you reminded me that I've never posted the recipe for silken steamed egg before!

    ReplyDelete