For times when baby is not cooperative, I have a back-up plan -- Instant oats!
|Instant oats - a life saver for busy mums!|
- Start boiling a little water in a saucepan on high heat
- Grab an egg and crack it into a bowl and beat lightly
- Get ready to pour instant oats into saucepan once the water boils (this shouldn't take long as only a little water is needed)
- While stirring the oats, pour in egg (I like streaks of egg)
- Pour your meal into a bowl and drizzle honey to taste and you are done!
For those who don't like washing up (just like me!), there are only a few things to wash: Bowl (for egg), saucepan, bowl (for eating), spoon (for stirring while cooking and eating), fork (to beat egg).
So there you have it:
Cooking time - 5 minutes
Washing time - 5 minutes